Insurance Coverage for Physical Therapy Treatment
A referral is not necessary to visit our clinic for physical therapy treatment.
Call our clinic for direct access information (503) 222-1955.
Current In-Network Insurance Providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield;
- Comp America PPO;
- Health Management Network (HMN);
- Health Net Plan;
- Healthcare Direct;
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc.;
- Interplan - Northwest One;
- Keiser Workers' Compensation;
- Lifewise - all plans;
- MODA Synergy Plan;
- ODS Health Plan - ODS Medicare;
- ODS Health Plan - ODS PPO;
- Oregon Health Systems - OHS;
- PacificCare - Pacificare Direct Contract;
- PacificCare - Pacificare PPO;
- PacificSource Plans;
- Premera Health Plan, Inc;
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS);
- Providence Health Plan - Open Option only;
- Regence Inc. - BCBS Participating (PAR);
- Regence Inc. - BCBS Preferred Care (P-Care);
- Regence Inc. - BCBS Preferred Provider Plan (PPP);
- Regence Inc. - BCBS Medicare Advantage (OR);
- United Health Care;
- Workers' Compensation;
- Motor Vehicle Accidents.
Bridgetown Physical Therapy and Training Studio accepts most insurance plans. If we are not contracted with your insurance company, we also offer other solutions. Please contact our office for insurance verification and questions.
It is our goal to meet your healthcare needs despite your insurance coverage.