Downtown Portland Oregon Physical Therapy
Connecting Healthcare and Fitness
Welcome to the Bridgetown Physical Therapy clinic in Downtown Portland, OR. We’re here to get you back to your normal activities or the sport you love.
If you are aware of specific weaknesses, like stiffness or soreness in your neck, shoulder, or back, you can seek physical rehab treatment. If you have suffered a specific injury or have ongoing limits in your activities, we can help. You can improve your health at any age if you suffer from any of the diseases and conditions on a long list treated by physical therapy.
Downtown Portland Physical Therapy Location:
Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave #150 Portland, OR, 97201
Monday: 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
How Physical Therapy Can Change Your Life
At Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, Oregon, you’ll receive a comprehensive assessment as the first step. Then, your PT provides a clinical diagnosis from the tests, discusses with you your short and long-term goals, and offers a prognosis. Your ongoing treatment may continue for weeks or months, depending on your condition and your goals.
Based on what your physical therapist discovers, a personalized treatment plan will combine therapies to support your path to recovery. We work with you to develop a customized plan to get you back into action, specifically in your favorite activities.
An injury may appear to heal on its own. But if you are involved in sports or other activities, you know that injuries seldom happen once. You end up with a “bad knee” or a “weak ankle” or a “sore shoulder” that you end up working around forever.
Physical therapy helps speed the healing of your current injury but also reduces the risk of recurrence. Your physical therapist at Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, Oregon, will tailor a program based on:
- Your injury or condition;
- How your body responds to different therapies;
- Your lifestyle;
- What activities you enjoy (gardening, hiking, yoga, etc.);
- Which sport(s) you play, and at what level;
- Your overall fitness level;
- Your medical history, including previous injuries, your age, and other health conditions;
- Other factors.
At Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, Oregon, your physical therapist works with you to fine-tune your treatment to your exact needs.
Conditions Treated at Downtown Portland Physical Therapy Clinic
Our physical therapists are medical professionals knowledgeable about body biomechanics. When you have deficiencies in how your body moves, they identify the root cause and provide various treatments.
Specific areas are weak after injury and need strengthening. Working with a physical therapist to target these weakened areas helps relieve tension and stress without causing pain. We regularly see patients with:
- Sports Injuries (running injuries and other performance issues);
- Work Injuries;
- Balance Problems & Vestibular Disorders;
- Chronic Pain (shoulder, knee, neck, etc.);
- Back Pain & Sciatica;
- Foot and Ankle Issues;
- Orthopedic Issues (bones, muscle jointes, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and skin);
- Osteoporosis and Age-Related Disorders;
- Pre-and-Post Surgical Rehabilitation;
- Strokes & Post-Surgical Strokes.
Services Provided at Downtown Portland Physical Therapy Clinic
Usually, physical therapy patients require more than one treatment modality to optimize healing. At Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, we combine various therapies to support your complete and quick recovery.
After your physical therapist completes a thorough assessment of your condition, they consider which modalities will be most effective. Over your recovery path, your therapist also reassesses your condition. They consider which modalities work best to support your recovery and decide when to change modalities. After their injury or condition improves, most patients find that a different or additional treatment often works best.
We combine therapies such as:
- Physical Therapy;
- Running Injury & Performance Clinic;
- Personal Training;
- Shockwave Therapy;
- Pelvic Floor Therapy;
- Cancer Rehabilitation and MOCA Training;
- Telehealth/Virtual Treatments;
- VO2 Max;
- Resting Metabolic Rate Testing;
- Ignite 360;
- Body Fat Testing;
- Endurance Coaching;
- Athlete Recovery Membership.
Most health insurance policies cover physical therapy. At Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, we accept the following insurances:
- Automobile Insurances;
- Carefirst-Blue Cross Blue Shield plans;
- Cigna-(Bowie office out-of-network only);
- John Hopkins Employee Health Plan;
- Maryland Medicaid;
- Priority Partners;
- Tricare Standard & Prime - (Not at Bowie location);
- United Healthcare;
- United Healthcare Community Plan;
- US Family;
- Workers Compensation.
What Makes Bridgetown Physical Therapy Different
Bridgetown Physical Therapy and Training Studio strives for excellence in the physical art of rehabilitation.
We do this through the demonstration of innovation, integrity, and compassion. We take on the challenge to take leadership in the profession and actively support community education. Then we support our clients’ success by providing an enriching, empowering environment.
You are our priority as we advocate for your well-being.
The physical therapists at the Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, Oregon, take a unique approach.
- Our strong therapeutic team abides by our core ideology;
- It is our mission to be recognized in the community for our work in promoting lifelong wellness;
- Your treatment is always based on your personalized treatment plan;
- Your physical therapist reassesses your progress regularly;
- The recovery plan is modified as appropriate;
- We accept most insurance plans;
- Free parking;
- Same-day appointments;
- Our clinic provides access to personal training services by board-certified physical therapists with Doctorates of Physical Therapy.
Take Back Your Life
Physical therapy is crucial in the treatment of many injuries and conditions. Contact Bridgetown Physical Therapy Clinic in Downtown Portland, Oregon, to take back your life and start living life to the fullest! Move toward a better life today.
1800 NW Upshur St. #150
Portland, OR, 97209